Thursday, August 19, 2010

Still Waiting

Our loan officer called FireMan this morning to confirm that he had handed everything over to the underwriter yesterday.

Unfortunately (for us),  our loan officer doesn't work on Fridays, so we most likely won't hear anything until Monday.

Assuming we get approved, we can close within 48 hours.

So... we will hopefully be closing on our new home Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...