With Autumn (my favorite season) rapidly approaching, my mind is already spinning with things I'd like to do this year. So what better way for this list-loving crazy to celebrate the upcoming season than to make an Autumn Bucket List?
This Autumn I Want To:
- have the house decorated for Fall by September 15
- have the house decorated for Halloween by October 1
- have the house decorated for Thanksgiving by November 1
- have a Halloween party. We've never hosted one before, and I haven't been to one in years.
- take Jena to a Pumpkin Patch. She's been asking every few weeks since we went last October
- take a fall-ish trip with the hubs. Our anniversary is in the Autumn, and I love a good romantic trip in the Fall weather.
- take Jena to see a marching band perform
- find a homeschool or distance-learning program to enhance Jena's education. Not necessarily enroll yet. Just research and find something we're happy with.
- read a book. An entire book. Paper or electronic version. Need to read more.
I'll try to remember to keep ya'll updated on my progress.
How about you? What's on your Bucket List for Autumn?
this post inspired by this post