1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working as a medical receptionist for a dermatologist, sending resumes out like crazy. Loved the work, the patients, and my co-workers, but the office manager was just awful and I had finally had enough.
Single. Living with my parents.
Still in pain daily from my accident.
2) What are five things on your to-do list?
Well, this is rather boring.
- buy new toilet brush
- affix mirror decoration in bathroom
- wash dishes
- clean kitty litter
- empty trash
3) What are five snacks you enjoy?
- peanut butter & apples (even better when you're finishing the ones your daughter left behind)
- Kettle Chips
seriously racking my brain here... I try hard not to snack...
- Grippo's Barbecue Chips
- peanut M&Ms
4) Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Give it away!
Seriously, one of Jason's fears is if we were ever wealthy I'd give too much away, LOL.
Pay off bills, obviously.
And travel. We love to travel, and our travel bucket list is quite long.
5) Name some places you have lived.
6) Name some bad habits that you have
I'm a bad procrastinator.
And the past few (like 10 or so) years I've constantly & consistently late. Drives Jason nuts. I think psychologically something must've happened, because I used to always be the early one. Not anymore. Someone come analyze me, LOL.
7) Name some jobs you have had
accounts receivable clerk
the list could go on.... I guess when you count part-time and short-term, I've had a lot of jobs...
this post inspired by this post