Jason's announcement has had time to sink in.
I talk to him rationally about it one night.
How I think it could be a really good thing. The timing could be really good. If our bill-paying plan holds out, it means even if we were blessed enough to get pregnant right away, Jena would be in kindergarten (at least). Plus we'd have another 10 months to pay off our next bill, which should be paid off about a year after the car. And now I get short-term disability, so the maternity leave won't be as hard on us financially. And we know better about what to expect (in so many ways), so we can prepare better.
And I tell him since I'm a planner and I need fair warning on things, and we could possibly be TTC within the next 12 months or so, that I plan to talk to the necessary doctors at my next appointments. Just so I know what I'm getting in to.
Because I need to know.
Especially after all the complications of last time.