Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Little HairDresser

Jena tells me exactly how she wants her hair, I do it.

99% of the time it's adorable. The other 1% of the time, her hair's not long enough.

She's already informed me she's growing it out long again, LOL.

Here's one example that I remembered to get a pic of ("you make two braids, one on this side, and one on the other side, and tie them together in the back"):

1 comment:

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

I love the free spirit in little girls that lets them experiment without worrying about what the result might be. Your daughters heart of creativity is sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...