Sunday, July 18, 2010

backstory: July 16

We had a showing last night. Our first showing it what seems like forever. After a speed-cleaning of the house, we left.

And... we got an offer!

This morning our realtor called FireMan & told him the offer. He's coming over tomorrow morning to go over the details and for us to decide if we're gonna accept or counter.

I'm so excited.

And... the house we want so badly? That we got rejected for before but if we sell we should be able to get no problem because we won't be paying two mortgages?

It's price has been dropped! They've dropped the asking price by 10%!

So... you know where I'm going with this, right?

If we get a contract on our house, we might will probably put another offer on that house.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe, just maybe, our earlier plans fell thru for a reason, and now we'll still get the house, but at a better price. Maybe.

Keep praying for us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...